Fabrication with the “5 Degree AK Connector eliminates the need for offset components.
Same simple fabrication as the Deep Air-Lock and Deep Easy-Off Lock pin systems.
- The lanyard pin helps elongate the limb when donning.
- The pin gives audible confidence of engagement.
- The o-ring at the end of the pin creates an airtight socket helping to reduce air noise.
Push Button Design, lanyard lock
- Suction allows for less traction on the limb for increased comfort and decreased liner wear
- Expulsion valve or suspension sleeve are not needed to maintain suction in most cases
Coyote Quick Glue Adhesive
L5671 Addition to lower extremity, Below Knee/Above Knee suspension locking mechanism
(shuttle, lanyard or equal), excludes socket insert.
L5647* Addition to lower extremity, Below Knee, suction socket.
L5652* Addition to lower extremity, suction suspension, Above Knee or Knee Disarticulation Socket.
*Not recommended for billing Medicare. Coyote Design® believes that “suction” in a prosthetic refers to negative pressure created inside the socket, rather than componentry such as an expulsion valve or sleeve. Because we think of suction as a function, we believe it should be permitted to bill L5671 in conjunction with the L5647 or L5652 in cases when it is medically necessary. As with other situations where multiple suspension methods are used and billed we feel the combination of a lock and suction helps to increase safety for the patient.
For more information on billing the Air-Lock and on our socket pressure study between airtight and tradition pins contact Coyote Design.
The listing of codes with our products should not be construed as a guarantee for coverage or payment.
Ultimate responsibility for the coding of services/products rests with the individual practitioner.