OPASS Distribution Ltd
We value our relationship with you and the trust you place in us.
- our customers
- our suppliers
- our business partners
We take data protection and user privacy very seriously.
Whatever your relationship with OPASS is we make this promise to you.
- to be open and honest about the Information we collect
- to use it only for the specific purposes we've told you about
- to collect no more than we need for those purposes
- to check that it's accurate and keep it up to date
- to keep it for no longer than we need it
- to protect your Privacy and your Information
- to explain your Privacy Rights and how to exercise them
- to respond quickly to any concerns you raise with us
- to treat you and your Information fairly and lawfully
If you have not previously been made aware, the European Union have imposed a new legislation called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which business must comply with by 25th May 2018.
- Data Protection Officer:
- Graham Jefferson
- OPASS Distribution Ltd | Stapeley House, London Road, Stapeley, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 7JW
Customer: We do not charge for information requests but will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification. Business: We do not charge for information requests but will require you to prove your identity with a company letter signed by the MD or Company secretary.
Last updated: 21/05/18
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We do not charge for information requests but will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
OPASS Distribution Ltd | Stapeley House, London Road, Stapeley, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 7JW
Tel: 0800 334 5232
We will use your information for a number of purposes including the following:
· to send details and updates of our products and or services
· to meet product orders, requests for services or information and to process payments* and any other requests you make of us;
· to send you carefully selected special offers and promotions from the service you are using by email. You can opt-out of these marketing messages at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line unsubscribe. Please note that it may take up to two weeks to implement this change in your preferences. You will always be given a straightforward way to opt out of our marketing messages each time you receive a communication from us;
· we may use your IP address to identify your location, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use;
· if we need to contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance;
· to tell you about changes to our service;
· to personalise or improve the way our content and advertising is presented to you online:
· to analyse and improve the services we offer e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience or the most relevant information;
· to keep our records up to date;
· to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary);
· to enable other people or businesses to carry out work on our behalf;
· to show you relevant advertising on third party sites (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). This may involve showing you carefully selected special offers and promotions;
We provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processor we work with is:
When you visit this web site
A record of your visit is kept for statistical and research purposes. Similar records may be kept when you use any of the interactive features found in this web site.
The Information kept
For these purposes your server address your top level domain name (e.g. .com, .gov, .co.uk, .info, etc.) the date and time you visited this site the pages of this site you accessed, and the documents you downloaded the previous site you visited the type of web browser you used.
We will not attempt to use this information to identify you or your browsing activities. However, this information may be used for those purposes in the unlikely event that a law enforcement agency or other party obtains and exercises a warrant, subpoena, or similar order to obtain access to our service provider's logs. OPASSUK.com maintains a strict "no-spam" policy.
Your e-mail address will not be sold to a third party. The information in this site is provided as a guide only and may have been provided to OPASSUK.com by third parties. Irrespective of any measures taken by OPASSUK.com to check that the information is accurate or complete, in no event will OPASSUK.com be liable to any person in contract, tort (including, but without limitation, negligence) or otherwise if any information on this site is incomplete or inaccurate.
· Session Cookies – we use Session Cookies to operate our Service
· Preference Cookies – we use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
· Security Cookies – we use Security Cookies for security purposes
Your information will be processed by staff where it is necessary to fulfil an order, process payment details or provide you with other support services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security and when giving us your information you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will hold your information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service. If you choose to opt-out of receiving communications from us, your record will stay on the system so we can ensure that we do not contact you in the future.